The mission of Bodman Memorial Library is to provide an environment where lifelong learning skills are developed. We started a partnership with OATS (Older Adults Technology Services) in 2021 to provide technology training to seniors. With a combination of five and ten week courses, lectures, and workshops on a variety of topics the Bodman Memorial Library has been teaching older adults the skills they need to carry out not only our own mission, but the OATS mission as well, which is to “harness technology to change the way we age.”
Upcoming Courses: Starting in October
- Beyond the Basics: 10-Week course on Mondays and Wednesday 11:30 am. For a more detailed look at this course please click here.
- iPAD/iPhone Basics: 10-week course on Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 am. For more information about this course please click here.
- Android Essentials: 5-week course on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 am. For a more detailed look at this course please click here.
Upcoming Lectures: October
- Getting Started with Venmo 10/11/23 6:00 pm Click here for course information
- Getting Started with PayPal 10/12/23 6:00 pm Click here for course information
- Cloud Storage 10/18/23 6:00 pm Click here for course information
To register for any (or all) of the lectures please use this link or call the library at (315) 642-3323 extension 2. For the courses you need to use each individual link above to register. If you leave a message on the library’s phone be sure to include your name, phone number, and which class you are interested in attending.